Job DescriptionBanque Misr was established in 1920 by pioneer economist and financial expert, Mohamed Talaat Harb Pasha, who created the concept of investing in national saving and directing them towards economic and social development marking the Bank as the first wholly owned Egyptian bank.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve customers by completing account transactions.
- Execute variety of transactions and services which include accepting payments for different types of accounts, cashing checks, checking account balances, transferring funds.
- Ensure that cash drawer is balanced with the settlement sheet and recover any shortages /overages.
- Preform services for all customers to ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction and resolve all issues
- Identifies opportunities to grow customer relationships through disciplined sales process.
- Work to achieve targeted plan of the branch.
- Direct customers to use various electronic banking services.
- Cairo and Giza Residents only
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree from any accredited university
- Grade: Good or higher
- Fresh Graduates of (2021/2022/2023)
- Age: maximum 28
- No Relatives at Banque Misr