Job DescriptionThe Branch Relationship Sales Officer is a customer facing role for junior professionals and fresh graduates. The role holder will be assigned a list of pre-approved companies, through which they will generate revenue, by delivering product recommendations and sales fulfilment to customers /employees who require specific products .The primary focus is on multiple sales streams or specialist products, however there will be room to identify cross selling opportunities, based on customers' needs and referrals where necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake product sales using EDRAS based sales process to discover and manage customer needs
- Ensure delivery of a consistently excellent customer experience
- Implement Group mandates on risk management and regulatory compliance
- Identify and fix appointments for meeting potential customers in order to present the products and services
- Provide the Sales Team with periodic reports of visits and daily activity reports, i.e. Sales achievements, problems, customers’ feedback and any suggestions in order to help the team in achieving its targets.
- Visit the potential customers and presents the services / products in an appropriate manner in order to contribute in meeting Sales targets
- Maximize all sales opportunities in line with the Sales Management Strategy
- Present high quality sales to potential/ existing customers as per HSBC service quality standards.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- B. University (BA) or (BS)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Customer-oriented and with a self-learning attitude.
- Strong self-motivation, can work under pressure.
- Computer literate, with basic skillsets (MS Office)
Job DetailsCompany: HSBC
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Cairo, Egypt