- Continuously meet and greet all customers entering the branch and provide guidance on various administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
- Execute all administrative tasks assigned to the branch, ensuring that all activities are completed within timelines, quickly and accurately, while providing excellent customer service to customers and adhering to all appropriate processes and procedures.
- Ensure that a positive image of the bank is presented to all customers entering the branch, in addition to adhering to the code of conduct.
- Ensure compliance with policy, procedures, standards and reporting requirements, as well as any relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Provide support to other team members as required to help manage the smooth operations of the branch.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as required or as instructed by the Branch Manager to support branch operations.
- Assist all incoming customers with their inquiries about their products and services.
- Communicate and coordinate between branch staff (operations or sales) and customers efficiently
- Review customer documentation prior to queuing and direct customers to the appropriate workstation/counter
- Assist customers in filling out orders and related forms in an accurate and correct manner.
- Manage the customer waiting area in a friendly and energetic manner while providing guidance on resolution times and effective traffic control
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 0 - 1 year in a sub-environment.
- Fair knowledge in various banking roles including retail banking, branch operations etc.
- Spoken and written communication skills.
Job DetailsCompany: Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait Egypt ABK
Employment Type: Full-time