- Delivers exceptional retail business performance and attracts potential customers through excellent customer servicing, service cash, query resolution, operational standards, lead generation, and transactional processing in a branch.
- Answer questions about account types and banking products and services, such as money market accounts, exchange rates, loans, and credit cards.
- Open all types of accounts (current, savings, time deposit, saving certificates).
- Own and handle customer queries by taking ownership and responding in a timely manner.
- Handle transactions of large amounts according to his higher authorization limits and longer experience.
- Negotiate with the clients to open new TDs, CDs, personal loans, and credit cards to increase the bank profitability.
- Influences customers to buy or retain AAIB products or services by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Achieves sales targets in both liabilities & assets products in addition to bank assurance assigned by the branch manager, participates in branch sales campaigns.
- Assist customers with replacing lost or stolen credit, prepaid or debit cards.
- Cross-sell AAIB products and services based on customer needs in accordance with the bank’s program standards.
- Finish any assigned required tasks and replaces any other Customer Relationship Officer when needed.
- Follow up with potential clients to propose new offers, ask for pending documents, and answer inquiries.
- Very good command of English & Arabic Language
- Good solution oriented & client focused
- Knowledge of all bank’s related products & services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keeping up to date with industry and regulatory changes and professional standards
Job DetailsCompany: Arab African International Bank
Employment Type: Full-time