- Collaborate with product design and engineering to develop an understanding of needs
- Research and advise innovative statistical models for data analysis
- Communicate findings to business stakeholders
- Enable smarter business processes—and implement analytics for actionable insights
- Keep current with technical and industry developments
- Works closely with data scientist lead for identifying, specifying and prioritizing the deliverables for each business use-case
- As a Data Scientist, you will be working in an agile team at the forefront of shaping Customers’ experience using machine learning and predictive statistical modeling.
- solve data problems and develop innovative data solutions using Disruptive mindset
- Designs, deploys and evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms to drive business decisions
- Contributes in data architecture decisions and collaborate with technology teams to implement model.
- Performs data processing including statistical analysis, variable selection, and dimensionality reduction
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research, or related discipline with excellent academic record.
- Solid understanding of foundational statistics concepts and ML algorithms: linear/logistic regression, random forest, boosting, neural networks
- Experience in at least one of the following languages: Python, Java, Scala, R.(Python is preferred)
- SQL Fluent
- Good communication skills, with ability to work cross functional teams to translate business issues into potential analytics solutions
- Master in computer science or statistics
- Experience with working on large data sets, especially with Hadoop and Spark.
- Experience with distributed databases such as Hive, Impala, Redis, etc
Job DetailsCompany: Banque Misr
Employment Type: Full-time