Job DescriptionTo Handle incoming calls and Ensure all calls are logged in CRM/C4C, respond to social media contact us requests and Emails covering the following Services: Technical machine assistance, telemarketing, order capturing, payment collection and dues payments. Conducts survey and service satisfaction assessments. Attending ongoing training and Knowledge transfer sessions and carry out general, quantitative, and qualitative insightful reports covering all mentioned services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling received engagement to MENA region Consumer Care Center. For different contact reasons and through various channels (telephone, Emails, contact us forms, social contacts)
- Guide Nestle Professional Customers and Consumers through complains handling and other queries regarding Nestle products range and Services.
- Conduct Consumer/Customer satisfaction Surveys
- Ensure cases are followed up with operational team on time resolving. Real time alerts and regular updates in case of crises
- Extracting data from the tools and consolidating an insightful report that is shared with stakeholders on daily basis.
- Promote and support continuous improvement initiatives by leveraging NCE practices such as ORs/ GSTD/FI
- Follow, and help to improve, standard global processes and standard routines
- Bilingual English & Arabic
- 0-2 years of experience in customer service
- Proficient use of Microsoft office
- Experience working in Cross-functional teams
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
Job DetailsCompany: Nestlé
Employment Type: Full-time