Job DescriptionAct as the main point of contact for QNBAA customers/non-customers. Answer incoming calls, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, identify important customer service issues, and provide general information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling all customer inquiries and requests.
- Identify issues and escalate them to the team leader.
- Providing product and service information to customers. Selling products and services to customers and non-customers in accordance with call center operations.
- Document all contact information on relevant systems.
- Submit all customer inquiries, orders, appointments and referrals to the network and relevant head office departments.
- Identifying customer needs and achieving their satisfaction.
- Respond to and handle customer inquiries, requests and complaints in accordance with call center operations
- Proposing ideas to improve the level of service provided to customers.
- Handle campaigns if waiting needs are available, eg (shortage coverage, crisis, mega campaigns, etc...).
- Ensure the correct performance and implementation of the Permanent Oversight, Compliance, Money Laundering, Operational Risk and Workplace Success Guidelines whenever and wherever possible.
- Adhere to QNB ALAHLI policies and procedures in order to ensure that QNB ALAHLI business is conducted in accordance with local laws, internal rules and regulations, in addition to international standards
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Commerce
- 0-2 years of experience in a related field
- Dealing skills and customer oriented attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and selling skills
- High communication skills, especially verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and based on transformations
- Good knowledge of computer and telephone environment. Proficiency in Arabic and English written/speaking
Job DetailsCompany: QNB Alahli Bank
Employment Type: Full-time