- Search for, hire, screen and interview candidates for job opportunities.
- Consults with management and supervisors within RIS to determine staffing needs, job duties, and job specifications.
- Coordinate and participate in on-campus and off-site recruitment programs including career fairs and events.
- Work with external recruitment companies and recruitment agencies.
- Utilize online recruitment sources to identify and hire candidates.
- Maintain data regarding recruitment activities, candidate flow, interviews, hires, and transfers
- Develop and maintain contacts with universities, institutes and other public organizations to find and attract candidates.
- Manage the onboarding program
- for all new employees.
- File and retain employment records for future references.
- Preparing reports as required
- 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in any degree
- Good knowledge of principles and procedures for employee recruitment and selection and differences in ability, personality and interests. Strong understanding of Raya HR policies and procedures and conducting skills
- Employee evaluation skills
Job DetailsCompany: Raya
Employment Type: Full-time