Internship DescriptionOur Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
At Unilever, you are more than your job title, you are part of one of the most successful, purpose-led businesses. Work with brands that are loved around the world and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We produce world-leading brands including Dove, Tresemme, Axe, and Lifebuoy.
What will you be doing as a Go-To-Market UFLP?
- By joining the Unilever Future Leaders Commercial Program, we want to show you the full range of our commercial departments, which can vary from job rotations in all parts of Sales (Key Account Management, Category Management, Field Sales, E-Commerce, and Fast Delivery) and Marketing (Brand Management, Brand Engagement, Innovations, Digital Marketing, Consumer Insights, and more).
- You will learn and build holistic experience in multiple aspects of the commercial part of our organization, such as the full process from consumer insight to impactful innovation and building true customer relationships. The limitless opportunities at Unilever allow you to broadly develop yourself as a business leader.
- For example, in one job rotation, you could be building partnerships with a wide range of our customers, which may include supermarkets, convenience stores, drug stores, discounters, online retailers, ice cream parlors and even theme parks. You would work together closely with your customer to maximize a new product launch, recommending the right range of products, negotiating an annual business plan, or looking for new business opportunities. Within Sales the focus lays on maintaining a healthy relationship with your counterparts.
- Support and empowerment: We will support you every step of the way to senior management but much of your progress will be up to you. You will need to be focused and ambitious to get where you want, identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for your own development
- Eligibility to work in (Egypt) at the start of the program
- Target date of employment: the 1st of July 2024. *
- We recommend that you only apply if you will graduate in Summer 2024 or with a maximum 5 years of experience to get the best out of the Program.
- Our Discovery Center Days take place at our office in (Galleria 40, 6th of October/Cairo) and will be held between January & February 2024. It is not possible to join this day online.