About this Company
Sutherland Egypt is hiring a Customer Service Associate
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer/receive customer calls or online requests and provide solutions to customers based on business process requirements
- Follow-up/monitoring of the follow-up development of the case to ensure that the customer gets the result of the synchronization
- Handle customer complaints or complaints and escalate cases as required by the process
- Timely feedback to customers and suggestions for improvement
- Academic secondary school/school or above, accepting interns;
- Strong customer service awareness, love of service, and priority in call center service industry experience.
- Hotline Mandarin standard / online typing speed of no less than 40 / min, willing to listen, with good communication and judgment / online typing speed
- Strong pressure resistance, clear thinking, quick response, good team awareness, and willing to share
- Job ID / Title: Associate-CS Phone
- Job Category: Customer Service Phone
- Location: Cairo