We believe in the significance of internship programs and are willing to provide youth with a lifetime opportunity to develop into future leaders and become our main pipeline.
We are excited to announce our seventh consecutive batch for the summer internship program 2022.
SIP gives the interns professional experiences to remain competitive when seeking employment after graduation.
ADES SIP’22 will be launched in Egypt through 2 Rounds in July & August.
Benefits and Offers
WIP will offer both Practical and Academic projects through online sessions learning and offline visits.
offering a wide-range of training programs available in different departments.
- Operations | Petroleum Engineering, 3rd- 4th Grade.
- Engineering & projects | Mechanical Engineering- 4th - 5th Grade.
- Assets & Maintenance | Engineering- Mechanical and Electrical, 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade.
- Supply Chain | Business- Engineering, 4th & 5th Grade.
- HSE | Science- Engineering-Offshore, 4th Grade.
- P&O | Business Administration or any related field, 3rd - 4th Grade.
- Finance | Accounting- 4th Grade.
- Investor Relations & Corporate Finance | AUC & GUC Finance, 4th Grade
Employment Type: Internship