About This CompanyInternational Business Associates Group for Money Transfer IBAG S.A.E is Western Union’s first representative in Egypt since 1995. It has been actively servicing the Egyptian economy by enhancing the delivery of our customers’ money.In accordance with the Western Union global compliance standards, IBAG aims to provide its customers with the most reliable, fastest and safe service network for money transfer in Egypt IBAG branches are available to service its customers through 38 strategically located branches across Egypt.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for execution of all cash transactions.
- Responsible for providing customers with Operational requests & inquiries related to their transactions.
- Responsible for verifying customers information to match with system.
- Responsible for providing customers with courteous service.
- Responsible for maintaining an error free service.
- Responsible for end of shift cash sub-safe reconciliation with main vault custodian.
- Responsible for complying with company’s policies and procedures.
- Other duties might be assigned by line Management.
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2- experience preferably in a similar field or customer service environment
- Banking, Finance operations experience, or comparable area preferred
Job DetailsCompany: IBAG Western Union
Location: Cairo, Egypt