About the Management Trainee Program (MTP)
The Abdul Latif Jameel Management Trainee Program, (or MTP) is a global accelerated talent development initiative, aimed at strategically identifying and nurturing the best international talent from some of the world’s leading schools and universities, or from recently joined Associates from around our businesses.
If you are a successful applicant, the program will rotate you through a series of rich experiences, which are themselves supported by targeted training, mentoring, practical assignments, and assessments – ultimately placing you into the global corporate talent pool and career development pipeline.
Participation in the program will put you on a fast track to managerial positions across our family of businesses around the world.
Benefits and Offers
- Opportunity to work in an exciting, dynamic global work environment
- Responsibility, high-level visibility and a challenging environment
- An individualized career path designed with selective learning experiences such as Group coaching, Mentoring, Kaizen Training, Technical and Leadership training, among others
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Opportunity to pursue a wide range of management positions around the world
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree preferably in Engineering, Business, Science or related degree
- Fresh graduate or with maximum of 2 years work experience
- Strong knowledge of English (both written and spoken) and preferably bilingual
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Willingness to travel and relocate is required
Company: Abdul Latif Jameel
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Cairo, Egypt