She Can Do It : Product Supply School for Her
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Product Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
P&G’s Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, handling the information flows from orders, shipments, and invoices, and leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in the supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitized plants and connected smart technology. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of our supply chain operation.
During She Can Do It , you will be invited over one week to explore the below
- Product Supply, IT & Data Science career overview
- Why P&G company overview.
- Inspiring speeches & panels led by our leadership team.
- Factory tour & introduction to plant careers.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Event date to be confirmed; expected end of Jan.
- The event will follow a hybrid model; face-to-face & virtual.
- Once you finalize your application & assessment. You will be accordingly invited to the event.
- This is a great opportunity not only to learn firsthand about Product Supply careers but to have a bigger chance in a potential internship or full-time hiring.
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors: Engineering, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics (Statistics & Data Analysis), Technology Management, Management of Information and communication technology, Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Students studying to graduate in June 2023 or December 2023.
- A born leader and hardworking to make things happen, and this is shown in your academic & non-academic achievements
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovative spirit
- Work well with Microsoft Office
- Programming/Algorithms Knowledge
- English proficiency