- Increase Health Care Professionals' awareness and knowledge about Hikma Pharma products. Ensure the Achievement of pre-determined Quantitative and Qualitative Targets that complies with all Hikma-relevant safety, quality, health, and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Assist the Project Lead in creating effective business plans for the assigned area by sharing knowledge and experience gained in the assigned field.
- Prepare timely planning, feedback, and sales reporting to the Project Lead as per request and prior agreement to ensure optimum territory coverage.
- Conduct Market Surveys & collect Strategic Market Insights as per the agreed Plan.
- Starting from 2nd-year students of Pharmacy, Science, or veterinary faculties
- Excellent communication skills
- Results oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good command of the English language
- Good presentation skills.
Internship DetailsCompany: Hikma
Employment Type: Internship
Start date: 1 August : 15 September